Friday, June 12, 2009

Shadows of the Past



Thanks to a facebook friend I found this super review. The review is from www.romancereaders@heart.com and I do believe they review quite a few Robert Hale books, so check out their site if you have a book coming out.

"I was intrigued from the first page of Margaret Blake's Shadows of the Past...

Margaret Blake tells a story filled with raw emotion that shows that even when most vulnerable, a smart woman can be a formidable adversary.

I was wholly entertained by this clever tale..." Kay - Romance Readers at Heart

Ciao!

5 comments:

monica fairview said...

A very nice review from Romance Readers at Heart. The novel sounds very intriguing. Congratulations!

Jan Jones said...

Lovely review, Margaret

margaret blake said...

Thank you for your kind comments.
There is actually another good review that Nikki mailed me at
www.redrosesforauthors.com

Amazing, these things happen when they are least expected. I was feeling so down when I heard about these.

Margaret

Beth Elliott said...

I'm impressed by how quickly your new book was reviewed, Margaret. It shows your name makes people sit up. the story sounds really intriguing. Beth

margaret blake said...

Thanks, Beth. I know sometimes you have to wait ages to get a review.Perhaps I hit at a slack time!