Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Woodland Daughter in audio


My historical novel Woodland Daughter is now available in audio format such as Mp3 and cds and even cassettes. These can be ordered in by your local library.
The audio book company's website which showcases is http://www.ulverscroft.com/ (you can do a search with my name, etc)
Sadly, I can't get the cover large with it distorting.
blurb;
Throughout her years of devoted service to the Bradburys, Eden Harris has hidden a secret that would affect them all, a secret shared only with her husband, Nathan and her grandfather. But an enemy returns, shattering her world and exposing her secret. Then, robbed of Nathan, she must flee from the country estate. However, her attempt to start anew is not so simple as the past haunts her. Now Eden must gather her strength and look into her heart to accept what the future offers.

2 comments:

M. C. Muir said...

Good one, Anne!
I didn't know Ulverscroft were into audios.
I hope your other books go down the same track,
Marg

Beverley Eikli aka Beverley Oakley said...

Well done, Anne, I'm very excited for you. I love the blurb and I hope it does really well for you.