Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Condor's Feather now an e-book


I am pleased to announce that one of my 5 Robert Hale published titles – The Condor’s Feather (Halebooks 2007) - was released today in the US by Belgrave House as an e-book.

Belgrave House ebooks are on sale for $5 or discounted, and are available in 10 formats to suit most reading devices.

"We offer ebooks in ten formats: epub (industry standard), PRC (Mobipocket, Kindle), PDF, Microsoft Reader (LIT), PDB (Palm, eReader), HTML, Word, Rich Text Format, RB (Rocket and ebookwise), and Hiebook (KML), etc."

Update: 14 May - Now featured on Amazon at a discounted price.

I selected the cover image from www.bigstockphoto.com - Belgrave added the condor.
The Condor's Feather is an Historical Equestrian Adventure set in Patagonia in 1885.
I hope to see my other Hale titles up there very soon.

No comments: