Sunday, April 15, 2012

FLOATING GOLD now an e-book


FLOATING GOLD was originally published by Robert Hale Ltd, London in 2010 as a hardcover library edition.

Subsequently in 2011, it was republished (by Lulu.com) as a paperback and in April 2012 as an e-book by Amazon for Kindle readers and Belgrave House for 10 other e-formats.

Having been absent from writing for almost three years, I have recently returned with a vengeance and am currently writing the first sequel to FLOATING GOLD. My working title is THE TAINTED PRIZE.

I am hoping to submit this manuscript to Robert Hale Ltd when it is complete.

I am grateful to Hale Books who launched my career as an author in 2005 and has published all five of my fiction novels.




Top insert is E-book cover.
Small insert shows original hardcover from Hale Books.
Jacket illustration by Michael Thomas.

No comments: